Re:RE: Just got back from SQL*Server 2000 training...

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:19:36 -0800

I find both the observations Jim made during the class and the remarks from the SqlServer list as both interesting. Having worked with SQL*Server as well as being an Oracle addict I observe that we each view our RDBMS choices as the best there is which is kind of valid. It's just very interesting how much more you can do when the software vendor is not so self assured that he knows best. Oh, you don't believe MicroSlop knows what is in your best interest? Go read the fine print on your license agreement, you've already agreed to that.

    Now pardon me while I allow Bill to drive. He says I need a patch for Access & those Oracle tools are in the way and require deleting.

Dick Goulet

Author: "Jesse; Rich" <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com