Re: Using RMAN

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:22:15 -0800

If you are using a recovery catalog then rman keeps track of everything there. He knows if you've been naughty, he know if you've been nice, he knows....OOOPS I got carried away. But when you do a restore using rman he will tell you what backup sets you will need.

Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us