Re: 9ias Vs IIS

From: Regina Harter <rharter_at_emc-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:41:42 -0800

We are uploading files into our database using pretty much the same setup they are proposing. It works quite well, and have yet to encounter a file it couldn't upload almost instantly, however I have my doubts about how secure it is. We have had no problems so far, but we are still in beta test, so take that with a grain of salt.

Author: Regina Harter
  INET: rharter_at_emc-inc.com