RE: Listers meeting at OOW

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:20:31 -0800

7:00 at the bar sounds good, with 8:00 res to sit down. 15 sounds like plenty, maybe more than we'll muster.

See you there!

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Jeremiah Wilton INET: jwilton_at_speakeasy.net Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).