RE: Listers meeting at OOW

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:49:21 -0800

Hi all,

Are the locals driving down to SF from parts of the Bay Area? (methinks we will have a major parking issue around that place, so carpooling would be a good idea?) Do y'all want to meet within the Exhibitor area somewhere before walking down? As for head count (so far):

  1. Rachel Carmicael
  2. Kirti Deshpande
  3. Gerardo Molina
  4. Jeremiah Wilton