RE: Duhvelopers and DB-ehs?

From: The Oracle DBA <theoracledba_at_lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:11:30 -0700

Current client is 80 DBs and 5 DBAs, one is junior level.

Cheers,

Earl

---

TheOracleDBA
theoracledba_at_lycos.com

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/ -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: The Oracle DBA INET: theoracledba_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).