RE: Duhvelopers and DB-ehs?

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:38:34 -0700

Bloody Hell, we have half that amount of systems yet only two DBAs. What on earth do they do with the rest of their time.

Author: Jan Pruner
  INET: jan_at_pruner.cz

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk