RE: OT: DBA tasks

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:11:06 -0700

Nope, not yet.  When (and if) that happens, the advertising companies and networks are going to scream bloody murder.

However, you can turn on a program, wait 10 minutes, and then watch the entire thing fast-forwarding thru all commercials.  Super slick.  by far the coolest toy I have ever owned...  even though I opted not to purchase the stripped card and adapter.

AJ