OT: DBA tasks

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:30:08 -0700

Ahem...  the female DBA's save the database, save the world, flatten the evil people with her well-tuned martial arts skills, swims in icy cold water without showing one goose pimple on her Barbie-proportioned body, impresses the Diet Coke guy, and then tells him "thanks but no thanks"

and skips through the commercials on her Tivo after such an eventful day.

Sorry, couldn't let this one go....  There's a script in here waiting to come out but I'm playing with Perl and feel that Chris Bowes is better suited for this task :)

Lisa Koivu
aka. Angelina Jolie.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA