RE: Multiple Listeners

From: John Dunn <john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:06:43 -0700

<<The external procedures run under the authority of the user which started the listener that has the sid list entry for them.>>

This does not always seem to work. If you submit your external procedure using dbms_job, for example, it will still run as Oracle.

Or at least that is my experience.

John

Author: John Dunn
  INET: john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk