Multiple Listeners

From: Edward W. Carr <ecarr_at_qwest.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:24:53 -0700

Hello All,

I am currently running Oracle 816 64bit on a Solaris 8 box. I have three databases on the system with one LISTENER for all of them. Is it possible to configure multiple listeners, one for each database? We have tried in the past with no success... If there is a document on the web somebody could point me to, that would be great! I have searched for one but must not be searching correctly.

TIA,

Edward W. Carr
UNIX Systems Administrator
Qwest Communications