RE: OT: this is the last thing we need

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:07:53 -0800

<FLAME: ON>

And what exactly did the President and her husband do to spur the economy? The biggest tax increase in US History? Commit adultery? Murder? Perjury? How exactly did these help our economy again?

I can't believe that there are still people that think that rat bastard was a good President. If he was so great, why did he need TWO legal defense funds? That's two more than all other US Presidents combined, including Nixon and Reagan.

"Bushy economy"? Give me a freaking break. At least now I have a chance to get MY money back. No more waiting *EIGHT* years for that "middle-class tax cut" that We were promised on TWO elections. Ohhhhh wait. I forget. I'm bad for wanting MY money back. I'm bad for wanting to buy a house to raise children in. I'm bad for wanting two vehicles so my wife doesn't have to drive me to/from work everyday. I'm a Conservative so naturally I want to "kill your babies" as the Democrats so eloquently put it.

And people wonder why We as a Nation are the laughing stock of the world. It's been downright embarrassing to have to say that Bill Clinton was the President of The United States of America for the past eight years.

I have to go WORK now, so I can continue to pay my steadily increasing taxes to continue to support the Tax-and-Spend mentality of our Federal government.

<FLAME: OFF>

<vent vent> <fume>

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com