RE: OT NT2K vs Unix.

From: Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:59:48 -0800

  Consensus reality (as one of my friends calls it). If everyone thinks that something should work a certain way then they will alter reality so that it works as they think it should. With all these ads they can get the masses to believe that it really works now and then it actually will (even if it's not supposed to work properly). :)

Jeffery Stevenson
Chief Databeast Tamer
Medical Present Value, Inc.
Austin, TX

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Jeffery Stevenson
  INET: jeff_at_mpv.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 11:59:48 CST