salary advise

From: Mohammad Shuja <shuja_at_technologist.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:59:59 +0500

I have received a job offer from some company in Bahrain. Perhaps, through their agents. They are saying it to be contract position for 2-3months. I have less than two years of experience on oracle developer 2000. I have ocp in release 1,2,6/6i also. They are asking for my expected salary. Can anyone advise me about the current market salary. Please, give me atleast some rough idea, asap. Also tell me, what exactly is the difference between normal and contract jobs and its implications.

TIA
Shuja Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 11:59:59 CST