RE: how to create new user for the newly created databse.

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:59:26 -0800

Good points!

> I do not know what is the solution to this problem.
You need to pass the LCP test before asking questions... LCP = "List Certified Participant"

> I have in my hand CD with Oracle, what I should do with it.
Put in your boom box, turn the volume way up and press play.

Sighs with commiseration...
Steve Orr

From: Joseph S. Testa [mailto:teci_at_oracle-dba.com] Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 8:46 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: Re: how to create new user for the newly created databse.

Ok why grant resource, those roles will eventually go away, mirate away from them, besides its a bad move, when you grant resource they get unlimited tablespace, which lets them create objects whereever they want INCLUDING system tablespace, NO one needs resource, grant them the specific privileges.
joe