RE: LGWR's Writing Habits

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:36:47 -0000

Releasing the source code is grounds for immediate dismissal from Oracle and might in fact be grounds for legal action....

I don't think anyone wants to take that risk, and I certainly don't want to be the cause of such actions by asking someone to do it.

And Gaja didn't say he had access to the code, he said he had a friend who had access, so yes, he had to speculate before checking with his friend.