RE: large uga/pga and scan rates

From: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:28:11 -0500

Ron,
It definitely is a dedicated server process. Monitoring the process = size and
the uga/pga size (by v$sesstat) shows a continual increase in size over time. I killed it when it reached ~ 500M (that took about 5 hours).

Henry

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com=20

Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 12:28:11 CST