obfuscation

From: Paul Sehgal <Paul.Sehgal_at_radiantnetworks.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 10:09:26 +0000

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages.

--=_E6BDFEFA.0F6E0345

I am an Oracle Devloper/DBA. I have a need to supply a database application=  + database where all our schema object names (tables, indexes, constraints= , sequences etc) have to be encrypted. Does any one know of a way to do = this without using the DBMS_OBFUSCATION toolkit on Oracle 8i? I know = Oracle also has the WRAP toolkit to encrypt your PL?SQL. However I have = the need to encrypt the function specs as well? Are there any tools which = allow me to do this?
Regards,
Paul Sehgal.

--=_E6BDFEFA.0F6E0345

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" http-equiv=3DContent-Type=

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: =
2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>I am an Oracle Devloper/DBA. I have a need to supply =
a=20
database application + database where all our schema object names = (tables,=20
indexes, constraints, sequences etc) have to be encrypted. Does any one = know of=20
a way to do this without using the DBMS_OBFUSCATION toolkit on&nbsp;Oracle = 8i? I=20
know Oracle also has the WRAP toolkit to encrypt your PL?SQL. However I = have the=20
need to encrypt the function specs as well? Are there any tools which = allow me=20
to do this?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Paul Sehgal.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>