RE: FreeOCP

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 15:44:03 -0500

Rachel ,
  The reference to "Dear Seniors" was probably and hopefully meant as a = respect to more knowledgeable person rather that an "old person". Heck I = would hate to have a grey hair count. I would win without a recount. As = long as they count the "intent" of the follicle to produce hair.

55 has a good year, car, age, speed limit.

ROR m=AA=BF=AAm Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 14:44:03 CST