Re: FreeOCP

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 15:32:29 -0500

There has been a lot of rhetoric flying around on the list today about = "brain dumps" "exam crams" etc. ....Venture over to the OTN/training web = site and view the OCP Certification study guides, training, and exams "at = a 20% discount" in just 12 short weeks!!!!! It seems that Oracle has = created an "approved" method of getting $$$$ from you and in return giving = you a certification.
  Don't miss-understand me. I feel that experience and ability is more = important than just certification, but the combination of all three is the = best combination that a person can achieve. ROR m=AA=BF=AAm Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 14:32:29 CST