Please help reinstallation of Oracle 7.1.6

From: Joshi Rajanish <dbaoracle2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:08:27 -0800 (PST)

Dear List ,
My friend is doing reinstalltion of oracle 7.1.6 (I know too old ver.) he is getting following error,can anybody help him out.

Under Sco-Unix 5.0.4 and Oracle 7.1.6 )

               The error was " unix.stp(658) : FILE_NOT_FOUND while
               reopening resource file, (No such file or directory)"

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rajanish Joshi
Pune India.