RE: dbsnmp, outln and SAFE check script

From: William Rogge <William_Rogge_at_voltek.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:06:13 -0500

In our configuration, the only user of SYSTEM tablespace is SYSTEM and SYS.  We have 'ALTER USER'd everyone else and moved them with no issues.

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 08:06:13 CST