More help on sort

From: Raghunath, Shivaswamy <Shivaswamy.Raghunath_at_qwest.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:40:35 -0500

Hi,

Can I determine as to whether a query/SQL is going to use sort segment or not? Is it possible to play what-if with sort_area_size for a given query performence?(I mean, other conditions being equal what is the effect of different settings of sort_area_size on query performence.?)

TIA,
Shivaswamy Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 15:40:35 CST