RE: Backup and Recovery Strategy

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:01:26 -0700

I love that book from Oracle press as well. That is one of the best boo= k
talking about backup and recovery.

Winnie :)

"Steve McClure" <steve_at_pactr.com>@fatcity.com on 10/25/2000 01:15:22 PM=

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:

Subject: RE: Backup and Recovery Strategy

When I found myself in your position I refered to the Oracle Press boo= k
Oracle Backup and Recovery Handbook.=A0 The edition I read was applica= ble
thru Oracle 7.3, however there is a new edition covering Version 8.=A0=  This
was a great resource for me, and should meet your backup recovery need= s.

Steve McClure