RE: MDSYS user

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:43:03 +0100

MDSYS is the Spatial Cartridge administrator user name. Spatial apparently "Enables the server to efficiently store CAM, CAD and GIS data."

Do you need Spatial installed? Read more in the manuals, or visit : http://technet.oracle.com//products/oracle8/htdocs/xsdotwp3.htm to read a little about it.

Cheers

Mark