Urgent : Problems with Pro*C Code

From: <Kamesh.J.Mantri_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:50:23 +0530

Hi Listers,

   We are running Oracle 7.3.4 on HP-UX. My server has Pro*C code which selects some records from a table in the database.

The select syntax with bind varaibles is fine. The server runs fine for many hours continously. But after sometime the same select on the same table
with the same data in the table gives any of these errors..

ORA-02112 "too many rows"

or

ORA-01036 "illegal variable name/number"

Sometimes if the select is successful the values filled into bind variables are garbage.

Cud anyone help us in this regard asap. Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 04:20:23 CDT