RE: Urgent : Problems with Pro*C Code

From: Cale, Rick T (Richard) <RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:44:28 -0700

This is almost impossible to answer.

The first thing I would check is to make sure all your variables declarations are large enough to
hold the data. It is obvious you are trashing on memory somewhere. All C programmers has been
has been there on more than one occassion. If you are satisified with your declarations then you will either have to use the debugger to
step through to see where memory is getting corrupted. Sometimes instead of debugging I often comment out suspect code and run. If it works add a little
back in at a time.

Rick