RE: HTML output of schema

From: Glenn Travis <Glenn.Travis_at_wcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:08:49 -0400

I guess you are right. When I consider how many times a week I have to reboot thanks to software and w98, I am thankful for Toad and it's stability. And when I think of a freeware product like orasnap and oracletool, it's impressive how stable they are. I believe I am going to take orasnap and build on it by adding what I want. I'll send the mods to the owner and maybe they can update the tool for all...