RE: Changing autoextend options of a datafile

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:07:08 -0700

Alter database datafile <Datafile Name with full path> autoextend on next ... maxsize unlimited;

Author: Steven Monaghan
  INET: MonaghaS_at_mscdirect.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 15 2000 - 17:07:08 CDT