RE: Is it possible to create Matrix FORMs

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:10:31 -0400

Matrix is all around you, just be careful with those pills. Oracle has the "varray" structure which can accomplish what you are trying to do. Create a new type containing the varray structure, name it row_type for example and create a varray with the elements of the row_type type.

Author: prashasta gujrati
  INET: gujrati_at_tubes.tatasteel.com