RAM Internal Error

From: Ajay Kothari <akothari_at_lipidata.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:21:55 +0530

Hi Guru's,

Platform: Oracle7.3.4/Sco-Unix Open Server(5.0.2)/D2K forms6 / Win-98

Problem Definition: In a particular form when we try to update a record, sometimes we get the following error consecutively:

FRM-40908
Ram Internal Error
IRM file 1:\src\irm\irmrsco.c,
line 50, the cache is full and all entries are locked.

Frequency of the error: quite often

Please suggest the solution.

Thanks in advance
Ajay
ORACLE DBA Keep smile !!! Visit us at www.lipidata.com

Lipi Data Systems Ltd, Mumbai Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 03:51:55 CDT