RE: NON ORACLE SUBJECT - Skiing USA/Canada

From: Tamara Swilley <tswilley_at_agency.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:05:48 -0600

Stuart-

        But Vail is SO cool and your ski pass is good at Beaver Creek where the famous Birds of Prey run is! And there are some good deals to be had in the Vail valley area--you just have to shop around. Being a Coloradan for 21 years, I can tell you that half of Denver does NOT ski at Vail, there are too many other places... Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone/A-Basin, WinterPark (great kids program, but don't know about infant daycare), and of course the other biggies are Aspen, Telluride, and the wonderful Purgatory ski area down in Durango.

        Some of these places have GOT to have daycare programs and IMHO, the Colorado Rocky Mountain ski resorts are just THE BEST. If you'd like more info about the Vail valley ski areas (Vail, Beaver Creek, Arrowhead), message me offline and I can help you with more detailed info.

        Wherever you end up, be safe and have fun.

Tamara Swilley
AGENCY.COM
Avon, Colorado 81620
tswilley_at_agency.com

Author: Stuart Houlston
  INET: Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 13:05:48 CDT