Re: NON ORACLE SUBJECT - Skiing USA/Canada

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:43:46 -0400

Try Sugarbush (Warren, Vermont). I know the daycare facility there used to
(when my oldest was 7, 25 years ago) took kids of any age. Check their
website. Also check with Stowe, they may have babycare too.

Sincerely,
Ruth B. Gramolini
ORACLE & DB2 DBA
VT Dept. of Taxes
ph# 802.828.5708
fax# 802.828..3754
rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

A quick diversion from all those important technical questions that trouble us every day.

I am planning a skiing trip to North America for March 2001, I think either Whistler or Stowe are favourites at the moment (any comments). The trouble is my darling daughter who will be 9 months old next March. I need to find somewhere that will cater for crhche facilities for children this young. The few that I have contacted have said that they only look after children from 18mths +. There must be some of you who have dumped your kids to go off skiing, can you give me some advice / contacts.

Sorry for distracting you all from your work, especially if you live nowhere near North America :-)

TIA Stuart

Author: Stuart Houlston
  INET: Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk