SQL SERVER

From: Christine Turner <Christine.Turner_at_IPS-Sendero.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:28:32 -0000

Hello All.....

I have rumors down the line that we are also going to start developing and supporting Sql Server. Anyone supporting both Oracle and Sql Server now?  Comments, suggestions, knowing of whether or not I'm going to a straight jacket????

Thanks In Advance.
Take Care,
Christine Turner
Database Administrator
IPS-Sendero
Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: (800) 321-6899 ext. 3286
Fax: (480) 946-8224
E-mail: christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 10:28:32 CDT