RE: SQL SERVER

From: <Kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:19:49 -0700

Our main databases are Oracle but we do have one SQL Server database here that I pretty much ignore. Its only here long enough to run Unicenter until I get the time to redesign it in Oracle. Trouble shooting the databases are pretty much the same in thought process but I find the way of doing things strange in SQL Server. Probably because I am so used to Oracle and I prefer to do things from the command line or in SQL*Plus. Everything seems to be GUI in SQL Server. Just try and get the database over designed so that you can ignore it (like I do).

Author: Christine Turner
  INET: Christine.Turner_at_IPS-Sendero.com