Re:RE: People what is Oracle Rdb ? NOT URGENT, ok !

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:53:03 -0700

Dick,

Thanks for the feedback, that is fascinating.

Note that I said it was "conventional wisdom", not that I was expressing a personal view based on actual industry experience! :)

If you have time, can you explain why your experience seems to be at variance with what I heard about Rdb, and Oracle's official statements (or, if you prefer, propaganda)?

hope all is weel with you & your projects, ep

On 19 Jul 2000, at 14:26, dgoulet_at_vicr.com scribbled with alacrity and cogency:

From:           	dgoulet_at_vicr.com
Date sent:      	Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:26:09 -0400
Subject:        	Re:RE: People what is Oracle Rdb ? NOT URGENT, ok !
To:             	"Eric D. Pierce" <PierceED_at_csus.edu>,
       	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>