RE: Database links

From: Newton, Jeff <Jeff.Newton_at_joondalup.wa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:04:05 +0800

Thanks for everybodies input,
Anita hit the nail on the head with her suggestion of putting the tnsnames.ora file
on the server, i did this, and all now works, from the apps user in fineval, i called

create database link fintest connect to apps identified by pwd using 'fintest.world' ;

Thanks again .......

Jeff Newton
Information Services
City of Joondalup