RE: DBA Checklist

From: Kamalakannan, D (CAP, GCF) <D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:05:08 +0200

Basically I am both a System Administrator and an Oracle DBA. I am quite happy after i had a look on the Checklist. I just want to know if there is anyone who has ceated any checklist for System Administration in any any UNIX operating Systems preferably SOLARIS. If there is one please do mail it to me personally(as you can't send an attachment to ORACLE-L )
or just tell me the Web site wherein I can go and just get it, Thanks,
Kamalakannan.D,
System Administrator,
GE CAPITAL Woodchester Limited,Dublin,IRELAND. Phone:- 353 -1- 4021419
Email:- D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com