DBA Checklist

From: <mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:55:48 +0100

Guys,

I know this has been covered before, but I cleared out my archive, and now=20= have no listing of it=2E I would be interested in getting your feedback as to=20= the tasks a DBA should have to perform on a daily/weekly/monthly basis=2E=20= Things that should be monitored in background, or checked hourly etc=2E etc=2E=20=

Do any of you have schedules that you follow daily? It is a bit of a wide and=20= varied question I know, and a lot of you do have varied task to perform=20= depending on your roles=2E The aspect I am looking in from is on a Production=20= DBA side=2E

Any insight is greatly appreciated=2E I will put together a list of things you=20= guys feel should be monitored/managed and post it back to the list/web=2E

Thanks in Advance Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 06:55:48 CDT