RE: Index rebuild problem

From: Singla, Sanjeev <SSingla_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:27:33 -0400

When it failed with error the firt time it might have generated lot of journal entries
if it is highly used table for DML. And it took time to rollback that = and
applying those=20
to the table. At that time u could not create another rebuild on the = table.

Author: =3D?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=3D20stephane?=3D   INET: stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 10:27:33 CDT