Temp Segment max extent reached

From: <cemail_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:39:52 -0700

Please help. I am trying to create a table based on a select from another table. There is 2000MB in the TEMP tablespace and maxextents is set to unlimited. I am getting this error after running the query:

SQL> create table temp_tb as
  2 select * from tb_cnt;
select * from tb_sfa_prsbr_brand_rx_cnt

              *
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-01630: max # extents (1017) reached in temp segment in tablespace STAGE_D The TEMP tablespace only fills to .031M before it chokes. How can I fix this?

Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html ) The FREE way to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere! Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 11:39:52 CDT