found dead dispatcher 'D000', 'pid = (18,6) ?

From: Ravi Babu <lravibabu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:32:32 PDT

Hi List,
Should i worry about the message 'found dead dispatcher 'D000', 'pid = (18,6)' found in alert log. There are many instances of this message in alert log and also sometimes checkpoint not complete. I have recently configured MTS on the database which was 'dedicated' before. There are 40-50 concurrent users/sessions, so i added 8 shared servers and 3 dispatcheres. Is that OK. I am successful in tuning part(as the complaint was). But encountering cleint machines hangups sometimes. Please help. Thanks,
Ravi.