RE: Database Down, can you help???

From: Steven Monaghan <Steve.Monaghan_at_wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:07:55 -0400

That is what we did. Thanks for the quick response. Then, I killed the 1850 oracle user processes that were no longer attached to the database, and we are now OK.

Oracle has the log and trc files and owes me some explanation as to why this happened and what that ORA-00600 means.

Thanks again for the help. As always, the list comes through!

Steve Monaghan