Re: Db_block_size

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:28:00 GMT

well you can, sort of. Full database export, trash the existing database, rebuild it with the new block size, remember to adjust the init.ora parameters that will be affected by the new block size, full database import

But it is NOT elegant or quick. Makes a good case for PLANNING before you actually build anything.

Rachel