RE: Developer's downloadable Java applet

From: Jäck Stephan <Jaeck.Stephan_at_REAL.DE>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:43:11 +0200

Hello Melanie,

Jinit OR IE 5: that's just the topic I'm interested, too. I have no access to metalink and cannot find any papers about the exact way to customize the application to use the IE 5 JRE and not send an Oracle jinitiator
Have you the papers available and can mail me these direct?

It would help me much
TIA Stephan