Nologging

From: Eric Fang <eric_fang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

If I create a table with nologging parameter, what happen if later on I insert into the table with insert into foo select * from bar where blahblah, or insert into foo values ( ... ).

Does the above inserts has the logging or not? Say, the application is executing those insert statements, then the system crashes, then what happened to all those insert?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Fang

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!