Re: still further off topic --> RE: Work vs marriage

From: <rsands_at_lendleaserei.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:23:26 -0400

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread. I wasn't sure what kind of responses would show up when I asked about balancing work and family from the feminine perspective (expected something more along the line of 'Get back on topic!') but I was impressed by what I read. I suppose we each have to come up with our own priorities within our family and balance accordingly, but hearing from others in similar situations helped end this week on a really positive note for me.

Robyn Received on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 16:23:26 CDT