RE: Work vs marriage

From: Deshpande, Kirti <Kirti.Deshpande_at_gtedc.gte.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:15:53 -0500

I have the advantage of flex time. I prefer to work between 6:45am and 3:15pm. After that I am with my son at his extra curricular activities and such. Pager goes off very infrequently for issues that can wait till I get to work or dial up from home. ISDN connection is paid for by the company. Working from home is allowed, and is accepted even by the end users. At times, Spring breaks for example, I work from home all week when my son's school is off. Salary may not be top-notch but I hardly have to put in more than 40-42 hours a week. If time is money, then I am saving plenty for my 'rich' family....