RE: Work vs marriage

From: Walt Weaver <wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:32:23 -0600

I purposely seek out employment that lets me spend more time with my family and my fun pursuits, i.e. soaring, fly fishing, etc.

I enjoy DBA work, but I enjoy my off time more. I live where I want to live, and while my salary is probably half of what most people make on this list, I spend most of my evenings and weekends where I want to be: with my family, or in the sky, or on the river.

I'll leave the 80-hour weeks to you workaholics. Life's too short for that crap, IMHO.

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA

Author: Eric Lansu
  INET: eric.lansu_at_quicknet.nl