catproc run as system

From: S. Anthony Sequeira <Sequeira_at_lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:34:30 +0100

Hi,

    One of our trainee DBAs has managed to run catproc as system! Fortunately it is not a mission critical instance, though a production one. Surprisingly it is still running!

    Is there any easy way to 'uninstall' catproc from the system schema, without going the exp/recreate/imp route?

    Regards.

Tony

--
S. A. Sequeira

One of these days I will
cut you into little pieces

Opinions expressed herein are my own and do
not necessarily represent those of my employer